Juvenile arthritis is under-recognised, under-served and under-funded
Kids with arthritis deserve better
You can help change the lives of Australian children living with juvenile arthritis, a painful and debilitating autoimmune disease.
Your generous support, in whatever form, will help children with juvenile arthritis. In the video below you can hear their stories in their own words.
Did you know…?
Your support contributes to:
- Early Diagnosis Campaigns to ensure rapid access to effective treatment and reduce pain and long-term disability in children with arthritis.
- Vital Research Funding to better understand and combat the physical and mental impacts of juvenile arthritis; improve treatment methods, and ultimately find a cure.
- Political Advocacy for sustainable systems change to ensure optimal access to the right services in the right place and the right medications at the right time for all children with arthritis no matter who they are or where they live.
- Information and Education to support families to understand and manage the treatment and daily challenges of a life with juvenile arthritis, and to advocate effectively for their child’s and their own needs for support.
- Peer Support Programs connecting children who are socially isolated due to pain and physical limitations so they can share experiences with others like themselves, or simply hang out with someone who understands.
Thank you for your support!